insight that will enable you to optimise your pricing strategy . . .
- Gain insight into market movements
- Benchmark the major home insurance brands
- Understand the data behind the home insurance cost index results
- For each risk common to consecutive months, the variation is calculated from the average of the Top 5 cheapest premiums returned across the PCWs and key directs in the previous month to the average of the Top 5 in the current month (regardless of which brands provided these quotes).
- The Overall Market Top 5 monthly variation is calculated by averaging across all these risk level Top 5 variations for common risks run in both months.
- The monthly figures are concatenated up to produce the trended price index from a starting point of 100% in the base month.