Growth strategy case study
Our client was experiencing a declining market share, and was targeting a turnaround in performance in order to double in size.
• CI ran a diagnostic to identify the main areas of opportunity, leveraging benchmarks, e.g. retention, new business, add-ons, product development, etc.
• Structured a programme with multiple workstreams
• Worked with workstream leads to evaluate opportunities, leveraging detailed benchmarks and customer research
• Programme managed all workstream
• Developed an integrated strategy
• Facilitated workshops to gain buy-in
The research provided our client with a strategy to double in size, with key focus areas agreed and clear owners and budget prioritised.
Get in touch