Vulnerable customers in the age of the cost-of-living crisis.
Taking steps towards putting customer vulnerability at the heart of your business.
Download your copy
- What is a vulnerable customer?
- Our methodology in identifying vulnerability
- Insight within home and motor insurance on vulnerable customers
- Insight on how vulnerable customers behave
- How is the cost-of-living crisis impacting vulnerable customers?
- Vulnerable customers and the new Consumer Duty
- So, what should insurers do?
“Putting customers first makes good regulatory sense and good
business sense. We believe putting vulnerable customers first
should be at the heart of any insurance business model.”
Ian Hughes, CEO at Consumer Intelligence